Hook ups and fenders
ORKA supply column
The ORKA supply system consists of a land-based main power distributor, the supply column for calm waters, the supply column for strong water level fluctuations and the satellite.
The supply system developed in our company impresses with its robust construction of galvanised, powder-coated steel and a timeless design. Functionality and longevity were the top priorities during development.
Due to the flexibility of the equipment options, the ORKA supply system can be used on any dock: The main supply column is equipped with a fuse box from which a total of 12 consumers can be connected. A water connection is also possible, and the optional hose holder ensures a barrier-free and tidy footbridge.
In the ORKA supply system all elements are integrated into the column, no water tap or socket protrudes, which significantly reduces the risk of accidents.
Our satellite is also unique: the concealed cable routing keeps the jetty tidy and enables power supply for boats on both sides of the jetty.
On the water side of each supply element there is a bracket cleat.
Various accessories and adapters make the ORKA supply system compatible with all connection points and common floor outlets. As standard, the attachment fits our ORKA system.
In order to make the water and electricity supply at the jetty independent of personnel, we can also equip the columns with a payment panel on request.
Please note that a specialist company commissioned by you must connect the electrical system.
You also have the option of purchasing our supply columns and satellites without electrical parts and having the equipment installed by a specialist electrical company of your choice.
- very stable steel construction
- Powder coating in all RAL colours possible
- indirect lighting by 2 LED spots (warm or cold light) per column
- optional water connection
- optional hose holder
- rear bracket cleat for fastening boat and care lines
- Supply voltage 12V 1.2W / column
- Automatic box IP 65 AK 24 for max. 6 consumers
- Menneke's TwinContact 16A IP 44 surface-mounted box suitable for through-wiring
- Fi/LS switch 16A 1 pole protected
- Alternating current meter electronic, Display digital possible
- Local meter reading via radio / at least 12 pieces
- Main power distributor on shore for star-shaped power supply, prepared for max. 36 berths ready equipped
- Payment panel digital
See the capabilities.
The boat can gently dock. The fenders are firmly installed on the dock and cannot be moved, giving marinas a uniform picture.
The impact fenders are available in 3 hardnesses and in the dimensions 50 x 30 cm. Furthermore, there are various ways of attachment (front or rear mounting).